Terms and Conditions:
- Payment made online isgoverned by the contract entered between SureVisa Manila and the Client / Purchaser.
- Client / Purchaser agrees that withdrawal of theagreementmay only be made if SureVisa Manila fails to secure the latter a visa or if appeal is available, appeal had been exhausted but not successful.
- Contract entered is immediately effective once the Client / Purchaser sign a Contract of Agreement, Visa Initiation Service Agreement or Retainership Agreement with SureVisa Manila.
- Forfeiture of money back guarantee agreement is effective if the client fails to disclose material fact that lead to visa denial.
- Withdrawal at any stage of the application including and during the appeal shall forfeit any amount paid by the Client / Purchaser.
- Refund may be allowed by SureVisa Manila provided the latter has not yet started conducting research, draft letter, petition or affidavit and refund request must be made within 3 days from the time Client / Purchaser avail the Company’s visa assistance.
- All conflicts and disagreement shall be governed by the Philippine Law and if Court intervention is sought, venue shall be in Quezon City only.