IR-1 Visa


This immigrant visa is applicable to spouse of US Citizen. Applicant who had been granted of this visa may enjoy Permanent Residency in the United States upon arrival. Forms needed to file visa application are I-130, G-325a and G-1145. The basic requirements when submitting this visa application are:

1. Evidence or Proof of bonafide marriage.
2. Marriage Certificate.
3. Petitioner’s proof of citizenship, either by exhibiting naturalization or birth certificate.
4. Divorce decree or death certificate of previous spouse.

Upon completion of forms and requirements, application must be mailed in the proper USCIS lockbox.