K1 (Fiancee) Visa

US Fiancee Visa

Basic requirements of K1 fiancee visa are as follows:

• Applicant and the US Citizen sponsor must have been met within the last 2 years prior to the filing of the visa application.

• Sponsor’s income must be 125% above poverty line.

How to file?

Fiancee visa is initiated by filing the application with the USCIS that has jurisdiction over the residence of the US Citizen sponsor.

If approved, from NVC, application will be transmitted to the appropriate Embassy for interview and visa issuance.