K3 (Spouse) Visa

K3 Visa

K3 visa is a non-immigrant visa available for the spouse of a US Citizen. This application is initiated by filing I-130 package with the USCIS that has jurisdiction over the place of residence of the US Citizen sponsor.

Applicant must prove existence of a bona fide marriage. Evidences may be proved by exhibiting joint financial obligation, contracts entered together or birth certificate of children.