L-1 Intracompany Visa

L-1 Visa

Otherwise known as Intracompany Transferee visa, this non-immigrant visa is available to employees of an American company with office abroad. Application is initiated by filing form I-129 with the USCIS together with the supporting documents. If approved, interview will be conducted in the country where the affiliate office is located. Spouse of L-1 Visa holder may work while in the United States and children under 21 may join to remain for as long as the visa is valid and the child does not yet reach the age of majority.